BubblePopProductions

My photo
Leeds
I am currently in my final year of foundation Degree Digital Media at Leeds college of art, and I specialize in story-telling using a range of mediums including interactive based content. I would say I am inspired by cartoons and comics, but also the little things that most people don't notice or maybe are not bothered about, like this strange women on the train the other day, I imagined her whole life in 2 minutes! or the way a silverfish freezes up when it feels vibrations in the hope it won't be noticed! OK so I admit I have an overactive imagination, always have, but that is what I like about me and I feel this only helps me in my line of work. My strength as a digital designer definitely lies in my passion for creating a narrative and a mood, I am interested in the visual construction between image and sound and I like to animate using 2D software and my own hand drawings. I want to bring "my world" to life using digital media.....

Monday 7 June 2010

PPD2 contact list

Red star 3D,
electric works,
Sheffield,
S1 2BJ
contact: 0114 2866232
Jobs@redstar3D.com

Red star are based in sheffield in the UK and they produce animation for TV commercials, CGI effects and graphics. They have done a few adverts on the TV such as the mazuma mobile adverts and some adverts for macdonalds.

There is also a mixed media company called Trunk in London who seem interesting, they work with a large group of artists to create visual imagery and animations.

contact: info@trunk.me.uk or 02071936131

Plasticmilk
26 church street
hampton
middlesex,
TW12 2EG

contact David Raitt 02089416652
www.plasticmilk.co.uk
design and animation studios creating entertainment and informative television from medical videos to broadcast entertainment.

RJDM Animations
based in Northhamptonshire, york studios.
Specialize in Idents, 2D, 3D animation and design, TV and cinema commercials, film titles and credits.
www.RJDM.com

Contact Ricky O'Donnell on: 01604 743222

Blue Zoo productions are based in London, Euston road and produce award winning 2D and 3D animation, graphics and design for webistes to TV commercials.
www.blue-zoo.co.uk

Contact: Tom Box on 02074344111

the animation works are an animation studio based in norfolk and they offer content for TV, film, web, interactive and print services. They also use motion capture and stereoscopic 3D.

Contact Chris Holt, chris.holt@theanimationworks.com


Capricorn digital and Carnival figures are both London based animation firms who specialize in animation, picture imaging, flash animation, commercials, title sequences, web and broadcast.

Contact details:
Carnival figures, Alex Dawson 07930547629
Capricorn Digital, Ryan Lazarus 02082029594

Daylight moving image are based in Manchester and they specialize in video production, motion graphics and animation.
Contact Matt Smith
72 Tib street
Northern quarter
Manchester
M4 1LG
tel: 0161 8399088

Elm road studios in Bristol, specialize in stop frame motion which is interesting.
The man in charge is called Mike Waubdy, contact tel: 01179232324

No comments: